Saturday, March 8, 2008

Awaken with a Resolve

This morning I was awaken to the words "It's time for you to resolve some things." Without knowing it I was unconsciously going through my mind of how I can't do this or do that." I was tempted to want to pull back from being active. I felt as though these words could only come from Holy Spirit as he is helping me walk through difficult times.

I continued to hear. "You have to make a resolve that I love you no matter what. Do not confuse your emotions with my abilities." WOW! Okay, I do that. "You have to make a resolve that you can do all things in Me and through Me. It is not your abilities but it is My Abilities moving through you." So often I hear it's not your ability it's His abilities but it does not always feel that way. Oops, there I go again it doesn't "feel that way".

The FACT is we will go through hard times and in those hard times many inadequacies will surface. However, the TRUTH is I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. He has not given me a spirit of fear but of love power and a sound mind. Those that trust in Him will not be put to shame regardless of our emotions, our abilities or lack thereof. That is the resolve He is wanting.

No comments: